YIC Taekwondo - Home of the Head Coach for the 2000 USA Taekwondo Olympic Team
YICTKD Lessons & Programs
Grandmaster Young In Cheon has been teaching in Diamond Bar for over 20 years! We use Taekwondo as a tool to promote a more positive & healthier lifestyle in each student. Our Instructors make each class a positive learning environment while still instilling the old traditional values of RESPECT & DISCIPLINE.
- Basic Program: The Basic Program is 1 Year long. Students will be able to attend classes twice a week.
- Black Belt Club: The Black Belt Club is a program for students who are committed to go all the way to 1st Degree Black Belt. Students who join the BBC will learn the same curriculum as the Basic Program but will also have the ability to learn full contact sparring, weapons, self defense, as well as unlimited classes! BBC Students will wear a specially made Blue Uniform.
- Adult Class: The Adults Class is a Monthly Program where students 18yrs+ can train together to work and sweat towards a common goal: getting fit and learning the art of Taekwondo!
- Tiny Tigers: The Tiny Tiger class is a special program for children ages 3-5 years old to introduce Taekwondo into their lives by incorporating fun martial arts based games to help develop their basic coordination and focus skills.
- Demo Team: If you enjoy board breakings and performing in public, this is for you! We perform at local events for the city of Diamond Bar as well as the LA County fair.
- Dream Team: This program is geared towards students who want to excel in competition style sparring. The training will be more intense and each student will be tested both physically and mentally. Each season we set our goals at qualifying and participating at the US Nationals.